Purpose of the role
Supports F&A processes, including some purchasing, production and sales admin. Pursues best practice execution of finance and administration tasks. Promotes compliance to policies and procedures and proactively supports continuous improvement of processes in both Finance and Business. More than performing your tasks, you understand how to make a positive impact in this role and embrace the responsibility for this.
- Responsible for accounting and a range of F&A and reporting related support tasks.
- Ensures completion of tasks with respect to deadlines and high quality, enabling reporting in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures and promotes adherence to these.
- Provides admin support to the purchasing, production and sales functions
- Supports internal and external audits.
- Supports a ‘no surprise’ culture.
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve. Takes corrective action where necessary.
- Drive efficiency through continuous pursuit of quality improvements of finance processes.
- Support optimal use financial and business applications.
- Communicates effectively
- Role models and communicates core values, promote a culture of respect and candour.
Decision making authority and budgetary responsibility
- ‘A license (and expectation) to act’ to ensure best practice execution of the role and support continuous business improvement.
- Financial controller
- Suppliers, clients
- Banks, auditors, tax consultants, subsidy consultants, system providers
- Bachelor education in finance field
- The ability to work with/through all levels in the organisation
- Intrinsic drive to continuous developing, learn. Proactive
- Demonstrates a passion for success and strives to exceed expectation
- Puts ‘customers’ first
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in native language and English.
- A good organizer. Responds swiftly, when necessary, to requests and assists with issues. Maintains continuity in recurring responsibilities and meets deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and IT savvy.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in finance
- Working in a profit-oriented environment or business of scale
- Experience in a production or similar more complex admin environment is a plus
What does Umincorp offer?
- You will be part of an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven team with several professionals and specialists who all want to contribute to the sustainability of our environment.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package that depends on your knowledge and experience.
- There are opportunities to grow within Umincorp; there is plenty of room to develop yourself through education and training.
- A laptop.
- A work phone.
- Pension agreement: 2% own contribution.
- 26 vacation days (and the option to buy more if this is something you prefer).
- Discount on your fitness subscription and some health insurers.