- Execution of production (preparing materials needed for production, checking machine parameters);
- Checking the performance of the machine and performing periodic checks;
- Evening and night shifts, together with the second operator;
- Maintain good communication within the team;
- Solving problems in the machine;
- Performing maintenance;
- Maintain records in Microsoft Office.
What will you bring?
- You have work experience as an operator, preferably in the plastics sector;
- You have preferably enjoyed a technical education;
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate;
- You are preferably in possession of a VCA certificate;
- Experience in production management (logistics, line maintenance);
- You are full-time (or part-time by agreement) available from today.
What does Umincorp offer?
- You will be part of an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven team with several professionals and specialists who all want to contribute to the sustainability of our environment;
- You will receive a competitive compensation package that depends on your knowledge and experience;
- There are opportunities to grow within Umincorp; there is plenty of room to develop yourself through education and training;
- Salary: €2,000.00 – €2,700.00 per month;
- 26 vacation days.
Would you like to work in an innovative and technical environment where no two days are the same? Do you fit the profile? Then apply immediately.