- Execution of production (preparing materials needed for production, checking machine parameters);
- Checking the performance of the machine and performing periodic checks;
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 14:00 – 22:00h, together with a second Operator;
- Maintain good communication within the team;
- Solving problems in the machine;
- Performing maintenance;
- Maintain records in Microsoft Office;
- Working location is Galileistraat 32L, 3029 AM Rotterdam.
What will you bring?
- You have work experience as an operator, preferably in the plastics sector;
- You have preferably enjoyed a technical education;
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language (must) and English is a plus;
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate and you are experienced in driving the forklift truck;
- You are preferably in possession of a VCA certificate;
- Experience in production management (logistics, line maintenance);
- You are full-time (or part-time by agreement) available from today.
What does Umincorp offer?
- You will be part of an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven team with several professionals and specialists who all want to contribute to the sustainability of our environment;
- You will receive a competitive compensation package that depends on your knowledge and experience;
- There are opportunities to grow within Umincorp; there is plenty of room to develop yourself through education and training;
- Salary: €2,000.00 – €2,700.00 per month;
- 26 vacation days (and the option to buy a max. of 5 more);
- Discount on your health insurance via VGZ and CZ;
- Discount on your fitness subscription via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland;
- Start date would be 1 January 2024;
- We are looking for a permanent colleague. We will offer you a three month employment contract to begin with and with good performance we will offer you an extension.
Would you like to work in an innovative and technical environment where no two days are the same? Do you fit the profile? Then apply immediately.